At Sprint Couriers, we have designed three delivery options for our customers based on their needs, with speed and price noted as the main determinants for our clients. Our value offerings for our clients within Botswana are as follows:
Our Sprint Service is specially designed to get the highest priority shipments to their local destination within 1 hour. For our Sprint Service customers, speed is everything.
Subject to a 75km radius by road from the office the shipment leaves from, our Sprint Service is specifically intended to relieve our clients of that last-minute stress and get their shipment to its destination in the shortest possible time frame.
To get an idea of how Sprint Service works, consider the illustration below which depicts a 75km radius from the head office in Gaborone. This means that Sprint Couriers can deliver urgent shipments for our customers within the hour to Mochudi, Sikwane, Lobatse, Ramotswa, Otse, Molepolole and anywhere else inside the 75km radius.
The Sprint Service runs on the hour, every hour from 8am to 5pm every day. Every regional Sprint Couriers office guarantees this service, giving clients across Botswana the chance to avoid the stress of pressing delivery requirements and get their shipments where they need to go, quickly.
Same Day Service
Our Same Day Service is adequately designed to offer our customers the perfect balance between speed and value. Provided that the shipment reaches your nearest Sprint Couriers office by 10:00am, your goods will be delivered up to 500 kilometres away, in any direction, from the drop off point by 5pm.
Offered by every Sprint Couriers office nationwide, any customer who drops a shipment off at our Sprint office in Francistown at 10am, for example, intending for it to reach Maun (492 kilometres away) can walk away safe in the knowledge that it will arrive by 5pm. That is a Sprint Couriers promise.
Our Budget Service offers next day delivery and is ideal for those clients with one eye on their wallets.
Our Budget Service –offered at every Sprint branch across Botswana –covers our whole distribution network and guarantees that packages will be delivered to their destination within one business day, after the receipt of the package.
For instance, should a client drop a package off at our office in Maun at 4pm, our Budget Service package guarantees the parcel will reach its destination in Gaborone before the close of business the next day, Every Sprint Couriers office offers this service.
Owing to our international partnership with the Aramex group, Sprint Couriers can offer our clients international delivery services that cover destinations across Europe, the Middle East, the rest of sub-Saharan Africa and Asia.
When it comes to the delivery of international parcels, there are a few things that customers need to bear in mind:
1. Firstly, there are no weight restrictions on international parcels. International parcels may include, but are not limited to, items such as: non-hazardous chemicals, alcoholic beverages, animal products, computer components and parts, prescription drugs, foodstuffs, grain samples, fabric samples, electronic equipment, circuits and circuit boards, labels, communication equipment, CDs, DVDs, tapes and so on.
2. Secondly, there are also no weight restrictions on international documents which include items such as: airline tickets, annual reports, artwork/drawings, proofs, layouts, blank forms, blue prints, advertising brochures or pamphlets, booklets, business cards, calendars, blank cheques, computer printouts, credit cards, catalogues and so on.
3. While Sprint Couriers does our best to relieve our clients of all customs-related stress and commit ourselves to the fastest, most effective delivery possible, consignments traveling under import licences or permit controls may experience delays in the transit times if the receiver does not have the proper licence or valid permit required.
Sprint Couriers prohibits the delivery of the following list of items, be it domestically or internationally:
- Hazardous materials
- Perishable items, and
- Precious metals and stones.
Value Added Services
- Sprint Service –delivery to destinations in a 75km radius within one hour.
- Same Day delivery services
- Budget Service–for our cost-conscious customers
- Overnight document & parcel express delivery
- Tender collection & delivery
- Visa collection & deliveries in the Republic of South Africa
- On Forwarding/Remote area delivery
- Saturday Deliveries
- In City Deliveries
- Domestic & cross-border freight
- Dawn deliveries- deliveries made before 08:00hrs, per customer request.
- Delivery after hours (between 18:00hrs and 21:00hrs)
- Same day delivery to Johannesburg and Pretoria (South Africa)
- International Saturday collections and deliveries–only applicable to Johannesburg and Pretoria (South Africa)
Sprint Couriers delivers to all corners of the globe. With over 200 countries to choose from, we are capable of meeting all your international delivery requirements. Sprint Couriers specialises in worldwide outbound deliveries across all zones and limited to South Africa only for In Bound shipments.
Our two services, International Documents and International Parcels, ensure that you get the best value for money and quality for international delivery
There are no weight restrictions on international documents. These include items such as airline tickets, annual reports, artwork/drawings, proofs, layouts, blank forms, blue prints, advertising brochures or pamphlets, booklets, business cards, calendars, blank cheques, computer printouts, credit cards, catalogues, etc.
There are no weight restrictions on international parcels. These include items such as non hazardous chemicals, alcoholic beverages, animal products, computer components and parts, prescription drugs, foodstuffs, grain samples, fabric and fabric samples, electronic equipment, circuits and circuit boards, labels, communication equipment, CDs, DVDs, tapes etc. Consignments travelling under import licences or permit controls may experience delays in the transit times if the receiver does not have the proper licence or valid permit required.
Sprint Couriers does not transport the standard Sprint Couriers prohibited commodities plus furs, jewellery, cash, antiques, ivory, hazardous materials, perishable items, and precious metals and stones.
Sprint Couriers offers services that facilitate the delivery of bulk or full load consignments–those with a weight in excess of 1 metric ton (1 000 kilograms).
Due to the complexity of these deliveries, Sprint requires clients to provide 24hrs notice of such delivery requests.