Unit 1, Western Industrial Estate, Broadhusrt, Gaborone
Sprint Couriers is a company that is passionate about giving back to and sharing our success with the community.
We believe in helping Batswana and that children are central to the future of a prosperous nation.
So, each year we try and identify a children’s charity organisations and use our unique capabilities as a citizen-owned company to give back to our children, be it through a donation, a sports-related activity or a monetary contribution.
When it comes to giving back to the community, we believe that every day is a chance to be better. And it begins with the way we, as a company, conduct ourselves from day to day. Our businesses practices demonstrate our values and how integral the well-being of the community is to the way we work through our commitment to:
- Maintain the highest safety standards in our industry,
- Reduce the environmental impact of our day-to-day operations,
- Build a sustainable supply chain that protects the safety, well-being, and dignity of our employees.
- Expand the inclusiveness and reach of our brand stories and products and through our investments in our employees, our workplace, and the communities we are honoured to serve.
In the previous years Sprint raised funds through an annual event called ‘Pull for A Cause’’which is an event intended to benefit a children’s charity in desperate need of help.
- Tsogang Trust P20,000.00
- Touch a Life Foundation P20,000.00
- I am a Special Education Society P20,000.00
- Motswedi Rehabilitation Centre P20,000.00
- The Children’s Diabetes Association Botswana P20,00.00
We also helped the children at the following schools by providing them with much needed toiletries:
- Rethuseng CJSS in Charles-Hill
- Mahupu CJSS in Takatokwane
- Patikwane CJSS in Mabeleapodi
- Lehututu CJSS in Hukuntsi
We also hold and/or sponsor the following sports-related activities, for the benefit of all Batswana:
- Kopong Annual Football Tournament
- Botswana Netball Association
- Kast 1000km Walk
- Mr & Miss BDF
As a result of these and other accomplishments, we have received recognition in the country and globally. We’re tremendously proud of this recognition and the responsibility that comes with it.
Our Corporate Social Responsibility journey is ongoing, and it will endure in the future. These contributions shape who we are as a company. By living our values and acting with purpose, we continue to evolve our own promise striving to uphold Sprint Courier’s commitment to be the most reliable, the fastest, the most responsible and the best courier and logistics provider in Botswana.
For more information contact: KhumoMaswabi (Marketing Manager) on 390 3300.